Beautiful E-Cards from Jacquie Lawson

Jacquie Lawson e-cards

Click on the image to view this animated e-card.

If you love sending e-cards but are tired of the same old ones that every one sends, you will love Jacquie Lawson’s site! It does require a small, yearly membership fee, but it is well worth it to have access to hand made (yes, I do mean hand made) e-cards, screen-savers, etc. I’ve had a membership for a year now which was given to me originally as a birthday gift, and I just signed up for automatic renewals myself.

These cards, backgrounds, and screen savers are all meticulously hand painted designs that are scanned in to a computer and turned into incredible animations designs tied together with beautiful music. They are continuously putting out new designs, and the image seen here is one of their newest cards. So, check them out, and if you are a friend or family member of mine, you’ll probably be getting one of these cards from me some time. :)

Please note: I am in no way associated with Jaquie Lawson’s website or business. I have simply been a subscriber. So, if you have questions about your subscriptions or the e-cards, you need to direct those to their website and not this one. You can see from the comments below that people have often been confused.

© 2009 – 2011, reflectingthedesigner.com. All rights reserved.

November 12th, 2009 at 7:25 pm

Those are gorgeous!!!

M
November 18th, 2009 at 10:18 am

She just came out with a new Thanksgiving card.

The Thanksgiving Feast

Here is another nice Thanksgiving card from a different site.

Turkey Day

Helen Hafen
October 20th, 2011 at 10:31 pm

What happened to all the cards that I could send. Has my year that I paid for expired?
If so I never got a notice. I could click on and get only your cards

October 20th, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Helen, you need to submit this question to Jaquie Lawson’s website instead of here. I don’t work for them at all, I was just a customer like yourself who posted a link to their site on my own from one of their available tools on their website. I’d recommend contacting their support with your question. Hope that helps.

Mike and Linda Mazer
December 10th, 2011 at 6:23 am

These are the most wonderful cards! Delightful and sensitive! Something for everyone! We’d rather belong to Jacquie Lawson’s ecards than any other ecard site on the internet

Willem Veldhuizen
December 22nd, 2011 at 1:53 pm

I subscribed on your cards 2 weeks ago and transferred the money thru VISA.
Unfortunately my response was skimmed by somebody and he emptied my VISA-account with 5000 US dlrs.
Do you have a save way to pay? Otherwise your cards will be very expensive!!!

December 22nd, 2011 at 9:11 pm

Willem, as I’ve responded to another comment, these are not my cards. I simply put a link up to Jacquie Lawson’s website because I’ve been a subscriber in the past and have enjoyed using the cards. No payments go through my site (Reflecting the Designer) at all and I’m in no way connected to Jacquie Lawson. You’ll need to discuss your issues with support from Jacquie Lawson.com and not me.

Douglas Oeser
March 7th, 2012 at 12:01 am

I thought a sympathy card was on its way yesterday I put the date to send it. The party never received it. I kept thinking it shoud have more. What did I do wrong???

March 8th, 2012 at 5:07 am

This is not the Jackie Lawson website nor does it have any affiliation with the site. I just put up their link because I like their cards. You’ll need to visit their website with your questions.